30th Adirondack Music Folk Festival
Held in the Town Park the second Sunday of August every year.
The Folk Festival will kick off this year, Sunday August 11, 2019 (Noon to 5pm) with the sounds of:
- Roy Hurd MC with Tim Hartnett & Skip Smithson
- Tony Trischka, Avery Merritt, Ethan Setiawan and Larry Cook
- Atwater Donnelly, Aubrey & Elwood
- Patchouli with Terra Guitarra, Julie & Bruce
- Phil Henry with Mitch Barron & Jeff Kimball
Come and enjoy the sounds of these great musicians. Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and some good friends. The Festival is free and open to the public.